Thursday, November 16, 2006

I think I'm getting it and don't be put off by my 'name'

So, I haven't really blogged on this site b/c I couldn't quite figure out how to get it to look cool. Well, I finally found the templates, so I am getting something right. I have decided to copy/paste my old blogs from myspace b/c I know some people on this want to read my "Not always deep thoughts," but they hate myspace. Please enjoy! Also, if you don't know me but come across my blog, please don't be discourage by the 'diva' part of divafal. It is pure irony b/c I am so far from being a diva. Yes, I sing opera, but it is not what makes me, me, and I am far from the stereotype. I am always a team player and love to make people laugh. I hope my blogs reflect my humor. Someday, I will figure out how to put up some pics of me and my family. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Love the Pink!

The Fal said...

I know! Isn't it great! Red is my favorite color and I thought this was close enough and pretty. I can't believe I actually found the templates. Okay, so how in the world do I get a picture up? I know I need a URL, but how do I do that?

Seth Ward said...

Sorry, I haven't been back here. So it is kind of tricky. Do you know how to upload a photo onto the blog itslef? That part is pretty easy. When you are posting your blogs by the "bold" button and the "itallics" button there should be a little box thing that looks like a picture that you click to upload your photos. I usually put my photos on to the desktop to find them easily after I push the "upload photo" button.

So if you can do that then here is what you do after.

open up two internet windows. open up one for a regular "post" just like you are going to post a blog and then open the other window where you can veiw your profile after you have logged in. There is a place for uploading photos.

So, find a photo that you like of yourself, which shouldn't be to hard! Like I said I would save that photo to a jpeg to your desktop for easy access. Then upload that photo onto your blog post just like you would be posting it on the internet.

Now, cut and past that stuff that is on your blog from the http:// to the .jpeg part. Now just cut and paste from the "http to the .jpeg" from that mumbo jumbo and it should look like this:

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/4367/2384/1600/552275/bono_concert287.jpg

Now, after you have cut and past THIS little bit of info, open the OTHER window that you have opened to your profile. Paste that stuff into the photo slot and your done.