Thursday, November 16, 2006

Myspace blog, Aug. 17: Well here we go...

Our adventure has begun without too much of a hitch. Alex and I drove 30hrs. to Worcester, MA to drop off our dog and start our apartment search. After 3 days and many interesting apartments we finally found the one we love in Astoria, NY! There are some scary neighborhoods and aparments around NY. I can't believe a crack house apartment can go for $1100 a month in Astoria! It was one of the first apartments we saw, and I was soooo depressed after thinking that was what my money would have to go to. Luckily, later that day, we found our cute, charming apartment in the middle of many Greek people, shops and restaurants. Y'all know how much I love Greek food! It has beautiful wood floors, original molding, a swinging door from the kitchen to the living room and plenty of room. Alex is on his way to get our stuff out of storage, and we will be moving in next week. We are so excited to have our own place again and to be seeing our stuff again. It will be like Christmas! I can't wait to see what comes next in our adventure!

No comments: