Thursday, November 16, 2006

Myspace blog, Nov. 3: Hell has frozen over!

Well, I have experienced the unthinkable. I have waited patiently and without expectation, and it has finally happened. I have broken the audition curse of 2003! Two houses who would not give me an audition for the past two years have either forgotten who I am or have just decided they are interested in hearing me again after sometime. That's right folks! I have auditions with Florida Grand (amazing) and Central City! I can't believe it. After the worst audition of my career, FGO 2003, I never expected to sing for them ever again, but b/c Glimmerglass is on board with them now, there is no escaping the Fal. Central City and I were on good terms for two audition seasons, but then they were angered when I decide to sing my Italian aria instead of my French for their year of French faire. Thus, I was not getting any love from them either. Until now! The little devils in Hell are wearing sweaters and gloves b/c of the Fal. I hope my miracle has helped other singers out there who have been shuned by these and other companies in the past. May we all be given a second chance! Ciao!

No comments: