Thursday, November 16, 2006

Myspace blog, July 20: Back in the saddle again...

Well, I am back in good ole Tejas trying to not die of a heat stroke. I swear y'all, no one should live where the heat index is like 115 degrees! I was so sad to leave all my PMMF friends. We have already planned a reunion for Dec., so I won't get too choked up about leaving them. I really miss the UP of MI. I think I could honestly have a home there during the summers and then a different one for the winters. I will go back there some how to show Alex everything I love about it.
The end of the festival was a huge success for the ROA's. Everyone loved "Flute", and I really enjoyed doing that show with my peeps. I am trying to put some of the pics on my space, but I have to make them smaller first.
I was so excited to see my husband when I went to the baggage claim. I am always amazed at the strength we have to be away from each other for so long b/c of this business. I love how everything is kind of new when we come home again. Seeing my dog again was so great too. She is so precious and always excited to see mommy when she gets home.
I am going to start temping next week when I get back to Dallas. Right now, I am in Austin with him to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary. We have had such a great time, and I really don't want to go back to reality quite yet. On Aug. 10th we are saying adios to Tejas and hello to NY. I can't believe I am moving to NY. This is going to be the biggest adventure of my life, so far. I can't wait to see all my Bloomington peeps again. I don't kwow where we are going to live yet, but when we have our place, I will give y'all a call.

No comments: